I decided Atmos is not in my future and I can still correct my room via Velodyne SMS-1 and thus ordered a 975 b-stock for $449!
I installed an inexpensive Harmon Kardan Receiver for a friend recently and its room correction really did work nice. Im not disputing the value.

Really, its all I need. With BLue tooth, Wifi, correction and Atmos the price point will likey exceed $1000.

Recently there were nice In ceiling M&K speakers used I could gotten for $200 each and there were nice. $400 for two, at this time a Marantz Atmos process b-Stock is $1500, and I'd need two Mono blocks at $650 for the pair. Im at $2500 with little Atmos content available for the near future and not assurance it will be the standard going forward. For the $2000 I have to start considering what upgrades for the money can make a bigger difference. Im running a pair of M&K subs for the last 10 years and very happy, but for that kind of scratch I can upgrade nicely to a more modern sub.

My CS series MK rears fire up at the ceiling as well as to the sides and do a great job for NOT being ATMOS. Creates a lot of space for a speaker 3 feet next to primary seating area and one hardly can place it.

Kudo's to Outlaw for waiting until a new format (ATMOS)is available and including it. Im sure it will be a great unit. I am very pleased they have the 975 and at a price point that is a no brainer!!!