Originally Posted By: Ritz2
Interesting. Scientific data = insecurity. I'll have to make a note of that. Perhaps someone should inform NASA.

I did take note of your BBB claim and looked for myself. There are 6 BBB complaints in the last THREE YEARS. I only looked at the details of the single one for the previous twelve months. It had nothing to do with the equipment and was a dispute over shipping (the buyer refused to sign for the 170lb package because it wasn't delivered to their doorstep and then complained that they had to eat the shipping charge).

I'm not an Emotiva customer, but I thought that was a rather cheap shot on your part. Publishing the SNR data for an audio amplifier when you want to market yourself as a high end audio company seems like a no brainer. I have been an Outlaw customer in the past and did find their service to be fantastic and I've noted that on a number of occasions here so nobody is disputing that. I know this first hand because I had an LFM sub that failed soon after purchase (the amp component). I was sent a new amp module which I had to install. No biggie...no muss...no fuss.

*shrug*

Whenever I go to a restaurant and receive a satisfying meal that is fairly priced I always tell my friends and family members so others can enjoy it as well. This is the experience I received with the purchase my 5000. The meal experience I had with the 3 times higher price Emotiva product was considerably less. If I wanted to deliver cheap shots I could have posted my entire experience with both pictures and a fully detailed time line of the events. I sparred everyone of that. My point to you specifically was you need not worry about this amplifier.