Can't comment on the networking/streaming aspects of any of the OPPO players. My point was that of all the players out there, how many would get that kind of support and how many are as capable as the OPPO units. If the goal of the player is to be the best disc player then I think the OPPO has them beat. I will agree that when you get out on the leading edge of what the player can do it may not meet every one of the goals. There are still very few players that even attempt to do all the OPPOs do. I would like to see the number of complaints registered with OPPO in comparison with the number of times they fixed an issue which only a few users experienced because they were on the leading edge. Throw out the firmware updates for discs that had the DRM mods after the player was issued.

Did OPPO do the same type of beta testing on the 103/105 that they did on the 83. They basically crowdsourced the beta on the 83 for a few months with 50 or so early adopters.

TV System
Large Advent Loudspeakers/ Polk center/Monoprice surrounds/Panasonic Viera 42 inch/Onkyo HT-RC260/Sony BDP S590/Directv

Home Theater System
Onkyo PR-SC886/Outlaw 7125 Klipsch RF-82 L/R,RC-62 center, RB-35 SR/SL, BENQ HT1075, Outlaw LFM1-EX/OPPO BDP-83/Directv
Harmony ONE
Blue Jeans and Monoprice interconnects
APC H15 Power Conditioner