OK so I got everything hooked up. First I would like to say this is a beautifully made piece, it looks amazing in person. Some people may not like the style of it but I think it's really cool.
The sound is amazing I haven't had much listening time on it because of work and life but plan to this weekend. I am a little confused on how to set up the speaker EQ or if I should even be using the feature. Current speakers are:
Bic America DV84:
Design: Two-way tower with dual woofers and dual passive radiators
Frequency Response: 27 Hz - 22kHz (+/- 3dB)
Sensitivity: 90 db @ 1 Watt, 1 meter
Drivers: Two 8" polymer low bass woofers, two 8" passive radiators, & one 3/4" soft dome tweeter
Magnetic Shielding: YES
Gold-Plated Terminals:YES
Recommended Power: 10-250 watts per channel
Impedance: 8 Ohms

These are the specs from bic America website, according to outlaw manual I should set the speaker EQ setting to 55 based on my speaker frequency, however I do not hear much difference. I still wind up turning the bass up as well. the manual states not to turn the bass all the ay up while the speaker EQ settings are engaged. So should I not even bother and just use the tone controls for bass.
I like to have a lot of bass in my music, I feel my next purchase will be a sub to go along with the speakers.
any help on properly setting up my system would be appreciated.
thank you