Sure... lol. Now if I can only remember... wink

So I followed these directions closely, but for the CD input section.

the part that was unclear to me was the bit that says "press the same button for 5 seconds". I wasn't sure which button that was, the "same button" ??... It meant the button to scroll through the different audio modes (Dolby D, DTS, Stereo, etc), make sure you can cycle the modes with the direct buttons on the remote, meaning the buttons for the different surround modes specifically, not the arrow buttons! Hold one of them down for 5 seconds while in the menu section in the picture, then release the button and try one of the arrow keys and the hidden menu should show up. It look me a couple times of doing this to get the menu to appear but it finally did! Then I was able to "unlock" my data mode and change it from "auto" to "PCM"! Now I have no dropouts in the audio while playing CDs...

This really helps when in "shuffle all disks" mode - every new song would be chopped by 1/2 a second at the start while the negotiation was happening. I hope this helps.

Edited by Adam Gunn (06/07/14 06:27 PM)