Peter,

Thanks for your response. First, the amp entirely lives up to my expectations. Perhaps by saying that the highs were rolled off I was being a bit imprecise. Reviewers have mentioned the high end not being as "airy" or being a touch on the dark side or the cold side of neutral. This is obviously metaphoric language but that's how I took it. In any case, mu assumption was that there was an area of the mid-range that was ever so slightly boosted that was a. bringing those regions out a touch and b. making the highs sound less airy. The home theater review didn't include their usual graph so it was hard to tell where the ups and downs were on the frequency response. My pre/pro has a parametric EQ and I plan to use it. I also plan to calibrate my system but I don't necessarily want to trash the personality of my speakers in the name of some sort of clinical perfection and so I brought this up to see if anyone with more experience than I had a suggestion of helpful piece of information. But I can just use my ears.

As far as satisfaction goes, this amp is just fantastic sounding, even not considering the price. I've compared the 7125 side by side with other amps and I would have to spend a lot of money to out and out beat the sound and dynamics that you guys are delivering with this product.

I hope that clears up my query or at least dispels the notion that I am in anyway dissatisfied. Quite the contrary.

STephen