In a previous thread entitled
Quote:
7700-Hum replacing 755 with no Hum...why
Quote:
Previous thread

I solved the problem. But I forgot to tell you about a problem that existed even before I had outlaw eqpt.
I have a wind-turbine which generates electricity. It is connected to the power company. It feeds and/or we draw. When production exceeds consumption the meter runs backward and we "receive credit". In fact for some months we only pay the connection charge. It does substantially reduce our bill.

I noticed the buzz before and can tell when we're really generating a lot, by going to the garage and looking at the readout. Now that I have a MONSTER in the rack I can read voltage (and amps). Usually I'm reading 122 volts. Amps of course varies, depending. When generating lots of electricity I read up to 125 volts and have independent, separate confirmation of that voltage level. Buzz is not loud but noticeable and annoying. As wind dies down and production decreases so does the buzz. At lower production levels I don't even hear it.

So I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Also any suggestions. Thanks in advance
Millenium dts decoder;Digital Director
Players: Tascam CD01U/SonyCX455 x 3/DV955/BDP83
Old Sony 60" SXRD TV
Zone 2 (also liv-Room: listening to music while Mrs watches TV): Crown SL2 preamp/D40 Amp/Stax Headphones

My "Man-cave":
4 channel-only inline room. No TV (thank heaven)!!!
990/755/4-KEF 107s
Tascam CD01U/dts decoder/digital director
Alesis 16x4x2 mixer
Recorders Alesis HD24/ML9600/Crown CX844s/SonyDAT/Tascam DA38
Ham Radio Shack (KB1STH) ICOM/Yaesu/Drakes x 3