Good evening. I'm ready to buy a 1070 to replace my Denon AVR-2105. Here's my questions on how I would like to set it up and would like to know if anyone knows if this will work.

I would run my DVD player into the DVI 1 connection. The sound would to digital 1 (either coax or optical). My cable box going to DVI 2 and the sound to digital 2 (either coax or optical). My Xbox 360 will got to component in Video 1, with sound to digital 3.

My questions are:

1. I also have a Sony DVD Jukebox. If I plug this into the DVD component video, can I plug sound into one of the open digital ins?

I guess what I'm asking is are all video inputs and digital audio inputs "active"? In other words, can you plug into coax 1 and optical 1 and get sound from the corresponding devices? If I have my DVD player in DVI 1 using optical 1, can I plug my DVD Jukebox in the DVD component inputs and then into Coax 1 and when I watch that have it work?

I hope this makes sense to everyone. This is what is holding me back from ordering... knowing if this type of set up will work.

Also, do you feel the 1070 is a good upgrade from a Denon AVR-2105.

Thanks for the help. I really am looking forward to becoming an Outlaw!!!!