Greetings all, I'm new to this forum but not to Home Audio. My first question is I'm about to order a amplifier fot my H/T room downstairs but not sure if the 7125 will do the job or should I order the new 7200 (which I haven't even seen any pictures of yet). As noted in my signature, I will be using the Denon 3805 as my pre/pro due to the fact that I really like the interface of the Denons just not happy with the amplification of a H/T receiver. My H/T room is roughly 14'x22' and has been sound proofed to the best of my knowledge. Will the 7125 have enough guts to really open up my H/T room. I'll attach a link to my H/T room to hopefully give you guys a better idea of what I'm working with as far as my room goes. As far as the 7200 goes, does anyone have any specs. on the amp as far as size goes. The a/v stand I built has a area of 19"x10"x22" (WxHxD) where the amp will find its final resting place and I'm just curious if I decided to go with the 7200, will I have to build another stand? Here is the link.

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=40818