Billy, I agree about the Logans. They are very revealing. Ironically, I can only listen to one of my favor CDs in my car because the reQuests showed the poor quality of the recording.

When I compared the 7125 (which again I thought was better than my Classe CAV-75) to the 7500, my reQuests were bi-amped with each amp. I used the same setup (RCA cables, 990, Sony DVD, reQuests, etc) swapping out only the amp. Since I had both amps in my possession, I went back and forth several times listening to the same material back to back. Since I did the swap out, it obviously wasn't a blind test. I aknowledge that. I also aknowledge that I didn't want to hear a difference yet heard a dramatic one, favoring the 7500, especially for the panel (frequencies above 250Hz).

While both the reQuests and Vista share heritage, there are notable differences which I just took the time to investigate. One, the Vistas have a higher sensitivity (92db vs 90db). Two, the Vistas have a higher crossover (450hz vs 250hz) so the panel is handling less of the range. Three, the Vistas panel is approximately half the size as the reQuests (417 sq in. vs 845 sq in.)

Now that I've looked closer, I think the above differences all favor the ability to nicely drive the Vistas with a less powerful amp than one for the reQuests. Unless you think you'll upgrade to a larger ML speaker or need the balanced connectors, you'll probably be very pleased with the 7125. You'll also get 2 additional chanels.
And, if you're not really really really pleased, then return the 7125 under the Outlaw 30 day audition and get the 7500 (or maybe the new 7200). I know the 7500 won't disappoint.

btw, I do recommend passively bi-amping the Vistas.

Rob
Samsung 65" LED TV
Front: Martin Logan reQuests & Logos
Surround: Martin Logan Fresco i via Outlaw OAWA3
Sub: ACI Maestro w/ ICE amp