I use a 2150 and have used a NAD C372 Integrated extensively . As stated in an earlier post, NAD gears their sound towards the low end, with very rolled off highs to me. I've never heard anything lacking so much in resolution , it sounded like the treble had been turned way down . I've read professional and user reviews who rave about this kind of sound .... so I guess some people like it like that or their a little hearing impaired . To each their own .

I thought the source knob or volume may bother me too , but it is a non issue. I turn the knob slowly, and I get where I need to . The volume is all about using your brain to figure out how to best adjust it.

Scott is the person to speak with about your concerns . He has helped me numerous times with concerns of mine and have always received excellent
service .

The bottom line though is the sound. Buy both and compare them,it's the only way to know . Without hearing them it's all just pie in the sky ..... it looks good but doesn't mean much . Keep what you like, return what you don't.