Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#83830 - 06/03/10 04:43 PM Re: buying a 2150 [Re: tru blu]
cetb Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

hey tru. thanks for the feedback. maybe it is me that has to adjust to the sound not the sound adjusting me. my old receiver was a nad and it pooched so we brought a cheap sony in from outside. i have never liked the nad but it came with my wife and i was mortified by the sony, hence the upgrade. prior to that i had a b&0 beomaster and b&w speakers. lost that in a divorce so i haven't heard decent music in years. maybe i just got used to substandard equipment and have forgotten what it is like to have crisp, separated sound. i'm thrilled and am putting my order in for the oppo next week. i think i will be set for a while..............finally! again, thanks to everyone who guided me, i'm once again excited about listening to music!

#83831 - 06/03/10 05:37 PM Re: buying a 2150 [Re: cetb]
tru blu Offline
Desperado

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Well, as folks around here keep stressing, much audio stuff is clearly subjective——and you know it when something moves you. The RR2150 has been the centerpiece of my system for awhile now, and I still just love sinking into vinyl, esp. jazz. I can't tell you how many times I've spun something like Lucky Thompson's Lucky Strikes several times in a row, just to marvel at how beautifully the RR2150/NHT pairing renders Connie Kay's cymbals. Here's to good times ahead, cetb.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Who's Online
0 registered (), 73 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
zuter 1
butchgo 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts