Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#83349 - 04/16/10 12:09 PM Re: no-audio returns [Re: shimrod]
Jimna Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Denver, CO
FWIW mine is on its way to Massachusetts. But I did have issues with mine if the signal would drop momentarily. For example when I opened my audio editing software it always cause a millisecond drop in signal and the 970 would loose audio, while the Denon upstairs would not. Also if i had music already playing upstairs and then turned on the 970 mid song it wouldnt lock on at all until i cycled the unit, and then I had music. To me all this was annoying but not that big a deal as long as after a quick fix I was rocking out.

Coincidentally I have a show to record tonight and am dreading trying to work with the audio tomorrow. Ive never been a fan of using cans in audio mixing, they make everything better than it is on a real playback system, which leads to mixes that dont sound like I intended them....oh I miss my 970 already....whoa is me. :^P

Outlaw 970>
Emotiva XPA-2>
Martin Logan Preface

Some Of My Live Recordings: http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/J.Mimna

My Concert Photographs: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jimna/collections/72157613267633153/

#86810 - 04/17/11 11:41 PM Re: no-audio returns [Re: Jimna]
shimrod Offline
Gunslinger

Well, the 970 is dead. The no-audio state described earlier is a permanent condition, although the video output is still there. Strange. Even in bypass mode sourced from my external DAC there's no audio output. I've submitted a trouble ticket and we'll see what happens. I've been waiting impatiently for Outlaw to produce a new processor and they didn't get it done in time.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
0 registered (), 135 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
butchgo 1
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts