Important: 975 Remote Control Operation Update

Posted by: Outlaw Nancy

Important: 975 Remote Control Operation Update - 04/22/13 08:10 PM

It has come to our attention, that the instructions in the manual for operating the full featured (large remote) are incorrect. Please take a moment and download the revised instructions here:

Important 975 Remote Control Update
Posted by: Hank

Re: Important: 975 Remote Control Operation Update - 04/24/13 01:22 PM

Can you point us to the specific area(s) that is incorrect?
Posted by: Outlaw Nancy

Re: Important: 975 Remote Control Operation Update - 04/24/13 03:32 PM

Confusion between the remote as a 975 controller and a programmable device remote controller. Row two and three buttons on the remote are NOT input select buttons, they are to activate other devices in your setup that you want to use the remote's programmable feature to control. The manual says they are input selects. We also clarified that you must push the TNR to activate the remote's 975 features, and then the writing ABOVE all the six bottom rows, is what you should be looking at. The writing ON the buttons is only activated ,after you program another device, and select it from the 2nd and 3rd row down from the top.
Posted by: Hank

Re: Important: 975 Remote Control Operation Update - 04/25/13 01:02 PM

Thanks Nancy!
Posted by: rbpett

Re: Important: 975 Remote Control Operation Update - 12/01/14 06:42 PM

I did the update. I noticed the headset problem I had went away - the clicking sound I would hear through the headphones when my cable box and tivo are paused is no longer an issue. However, there's still bleed-through coming through my speakers when a headset is plugged in. (You have to crank it up, but it's pretty obvious.) Keep up the good work guys.
Posted by: AJZepp

Re: Important: 975 Remote Control Operation Update - 04/06/15 09:30 AM

I prefer the little remote over the big one...is that wrong? lol