I have an Outlaw 7900 AMP for my 7 channels of HT audio, and I love it. I just added 4 Dolby Atmos speakers. I was looking at the 7500 to power them, but it just wasn't in the budget so I opted to get the Model 5000. I finally unboxed it and installed it this week and it does not look, feel or perform like a budget amp!

It arrived well packaged and double boxed. Based on the price I was figuring it would be lightweight box, but its 50 pounds. The brushed aluminum faceplate looks great.

Prior to hooking it up to the new Atmos speakers, I connected my existing L+R channel Atlantic Technology 8200s to it. While it didn't have the punch that the massive 7900 did when driven at high volume, it sounded much better than I expected given the price point.

Between the quality of the unit, look and sound, I don't know what Outlaw was thinking when they priced this under $600. They could have easily priced it at $999 and the value would still be there. If you are looking for an amp on a budget (its not fair to call this a budget amp) look no further than the Model 5000

Edited by Adam_G (08/20/15 12:15 AM)