I'm wanting to use my External Processor jacks for a graphic equalizer and to run two powered speakers off the equalizer. At the same time, I want the option as to whether or not the Outlaw is seeing the signal from the equalizer while the powered speakers are also run off the equalizer.

I would like to be able to select between either powered speaker from the equalizer AND at the same time select whether or not the Outlaw uses the equalizer.

I would be using a 5 position selector switch. To accomplish the above, the External Processor IN on the Outlaw would potentially be receiving 2 inputs simultaneously: One directly from the External Processor OUT (used to bypass the equalizer), and one from the Equalizer.

Question: Would it be a problem for the Outlaw amp to receive both inputs concurrently - one from the External Processor "out" to the "in" AND the other from the graphic equalizer (powered by the External Processor "out") to the External processor "in" at the same time?

The switch I'm using is not an "either/or" A or B switch, but one that allows all inputs and outputs (A B C D and E) to be "on" (connected) at the same time.

This sounds convoluted (and it is) but I'm trying to achieve on the fly options in my setup.